Sunday, March 27, 2016

Slice #27

The cool water laps at my feet. It is crystal clear.  The sand brushes past my toes as it is sucked back out to sea with the wave.  I run into the waves and dive.  The water washes over my head.  It feels wonderful.  I swim out a little deeper and then come up for air.  I tread water and gesture for my sisters to come join me in the water but they are busy playing on the beach.  I swim for a little while and then my dad calls me in and asks if my sister and I want to go snorkeling.  I nod and smile.  My sister and I swim out to a rocky area.  There are so many fish.  All of the different colors are incredible.  Then we see my favorite fish so far.  A giant purple pufferfish!  We swim for a little longer and then go back to shore to tell everyone what we saw.  We spend a little while playing in the sand and then go back to our hotel room for diner.

2 comments:

  1. This describes our day perfectly! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A purple pufferfish? I can't say I've ever seen one of those... (Inside joke.) But nice slice; this sounds like a lot of fun! Where were you?

    ReplyDelete