Monday, March 28, 2016

Slice #28

I attach a the chord to my ankle and grab the paddle board.  I walk out into the water and sit on the paddle board on my knees.  The waves are bigger than I thought they would be.  I struggle to paddle around a pile of rocks and out to sea.  Once I am out there I stop to wait for my dad and sister.  When they get there I stand up.  It is really hard to balance at first but I get the hang of it.  My dad tells my sister and me to follow him and out to a rock in the ocean with several birds perched on it.  The surf tries to pull me back to shore.  We make it around the rock and then just paddle around for a while.  I almost fall off a couple of times but am able to stay standing.  We kneel to paddle back into shore.  What a fun experience!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun, I can totally picture whats happening. Nice!

    ReplyDelete