Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Slice #30

I run out into the water to get past the place where the waves break.  I am not quick enough and a wave crashes on my head, soaking my hair.  I spit out the salt water that got in my mouth and go farther out into the ocean where the waves are calmer.  I float along with some of the waves but then I see a big wave coming.  It is starting to break and I dive into the water before it crashes.  The next waves are calm again.  I call to the beach for my sisters to come and join me.  They run into the water and make it out before any waves break on them.  We float over the waves, diving when we see really big ones.  The water feels wonderful after being in the hot sun all day.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waves are so much fun! This reminds me of LA on our overnight! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the ocean, except when there is a riptide and I am pulled in. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete